KATO 35-6212 - AMTRAK VIEWLINER II BAGGAGE CAR - 61058 - HO SCALE
KATO 35-6212 - AMTRAK VIEWLINER II BAGGAGE CAR - CAR #61058 - HO SCALE . READY TO RUN - HOWEVER - GRAB IRONS AND STEPS ARE SEPARATE AND NEED TO BE INSTALLED.
Viewliner II Baggage: The Viewliner II is Amtraks newest addition to its fleet of single-level rolling stock, with planned rollouts of Baggage cars, diners, and Sleeping cars all expected to enter standard service through the next few years. Right now Amtrak is operating 55 Baggage cars in this new style, wearing a special Phase III heritage paint scheme that combines the classic red-white-and-blue stripes with Amtraks new modern logo and the phrase Amtrak America. While the Viewliner and Amfleet single-level cars are typically designed for use throughout the Eastern United States on long distance trains, the new Viewliner II Baggage cars are also used on Superliner trains, making them extremely versatile and a great addition to a model railroaders HO scale Amtrak fleet!
- Designed to operate along with Kato’s HO Superliners.
- Metal weights give prototypical heft and momentum
- Optional kinematic couplers allow prototypical close coupling while still navigating tight radius curves.
- Able to be illuminated with Kato’s optional 7-504 interior lighting kit.
- Designed with easily illuminated marker lights with optional light board #958046
- Free rolling, detailed trucks with rotating bearing caps and shock absorber construction.
Manufacturer : KATO